Subject: Issue paper for the Informal meeting of Ministers responsible for cohesion policy, territorial cohesion and urban matters, 20-21 May 2025 in Warsaw.
From: "cohesion.presPL" <[email-masked]>
To: "cohesion.presPL" <[email-masked]>, "URBAN PRES PL" <[email-masked]>, "territorial cohesion" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bukowska Paulina" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Bella Agnieszka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 17:47:21 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

This is a follow-up to the official invitation you recently received for the 
informal Meeting of Ministers responsible for cohesion policy, territorial 
cohesion and urban matters to be held on 20-21 May 2025 in Warsaw.

In preparation for an effective discussions, we are pleased to share the 
issue paper “Territorial approach to effectively address current and 
emerging challenges”.

Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.

We look forward to welcoming you to Warsaw.

With best regards,

PL PRES Team

Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy

EU Affairs and International Cooperation Department

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony> www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony

ul. Wspólna 2/4
00-926 Warszawa

From: cohesion.presPL
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2025 10:22 AM
To: cohesion.presPL <[email-masked]>; URBAN PRES PL 
<[email-masked]>; territorial cohesion 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Bella Agnieszka <[email-masked]>; Bukowska Paulina 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to the Informal meeting of Ministers responsible for 
cohesion policy, territorial cohesion and urban matters, 20-21 May 2025 in 
Warsaw.

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Polish Presidency of the Council of the European Union and 
the Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy, it is our great 
pleasure to invite you to the Informal meeting of Ministers responsible for 
cohesion policy, territorial cohesion and urban matters which will take 
place in Warsaw on May 20-21, 2025.

Please find attached the official invitation, the agenda and Practical 
Information Note (PIN).

The delegation format for EU member states, the General Secretariat of the 
Council, the European Commission and non-EU member states is Head of 
Delegation plus a maximum of two delegates (HoD+2). Head of Delegation + 1 
format (HoD+1) is applicable for the delegations representing organizations 
and institutions.

For all organizational matters of the IMM please contact: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Please send the name, phone number and e-mail of your Delegate Accreditation 
Officer (DAO) by 23rd April to the e-mail: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

For any questions regarding the programme please contact: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

If you have any questions regarding participation of the same delegation in 
both OECD and IMM meetings (Ministerial meeting of the OECD Regional 
Development Policy Committee on 19-20 May and the Informal ministerial 
meeting of Ministers responsible for cohesion policy, territorial cohesion 
and urban matters on 20-21 May) please contact: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

With best regards,

PL PRES Team

Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy

EU Affairs and International Cooperation Department

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony> www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony

ul. Wspólna 2/4
00-926 Warszawa